FestivalsWanna feature on Ticket to Jam?
Here’s all the info you need to know…
Ticket To Jam at the heart of your Event
With Ticket to Jam you can benefit from multiple services :
- Animation space for artists: a unique concept to offer to artists in your line-up, live sessions filmed and recorded for original video content to be used especially for downtimes in your communication post-festival
- Interviews with artists and the festival’s organizing team, partners of the event on the themes of your choice
- Aftermovies of your events
- Our mobile stage concept for the animation of your VIP areas: The rental and installation of an 18m² mobile stage, Sound Desk with engineer booth/tent Light and sound systems
- Relaxation area and / or rehearsal room for artists
Three festivals have given us their trust
REGGAE SUN SKA
LATEST LIVE SESSIONS
REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE
- Ticket to Jam sessions are filmed and recorded 100% live in the bus
- Artists are given an hour and a half-ish to film 1-3 original songs. Sessions are filmed, recorded, edited, color-graded & mixed for release
- Artists are required to provide their own instruments unless otherwise arranged. All audio engineering needs are provided, as well as drums, piano, bass & guitar amps and microphones
- All instruments, all styles are permitted!
- The music and songs can be in any languages
- Once the session is edited, we send a first version for modifications, the second version is the final version
- Episodes are released exclusively via our YouTube channel, website, and Social Media
- Episodes release time is decided by Ticket to Jam
- The files are also sent to the band, to be used at their convenience
- Ticket to Jam owns exclusive copyrights to the episode, raw footage, and audio recordings
SESSION NOTE: Ticket to Jam owns exclusive copyrights to the final video/episode, along with all raw footage and audio/video recordings - but you're welcome to share and promote the episode in its original format on your own social media channels and website.