For SchoolsAn immersive musical experience for students
Gain real-life insight into recording in a professional studio
Our goal is to help schools access a production studio with equipment found in the music industry. Access to these resources will allow students to learn and develop creative and technical skills that they can use now and in the future. Our service is suitable for students of all ages and abilities and is ideal for recording:
- Soloists, Groups
- Recitals, Performances, Productions, Concerts
- Competition entries, examination pieces, auditions
The ability to film all recordings and make a clip for each song, guaranteed success for young and old! As a bonus, thanks to our mobile stage, installed next to the bus, students can show off their talent and work to other students and parents!
We welcome the opportunity to work with your school. Your students may be future singers, songwriters, instrumentalists, composers, sound engineers, radio DJs or broadcasters. An introduction to the studio and sound recording may be the boost they need.
Our recording studio offers a flexible service that can be adapted to the needs and budget of your school. Our introductory package includes:
- 1 day mobile on-site registration
- 1 day off-site mixing and mastering
- Online hosting of final recordings for students, staff and parents to download and to share
LATEST LIVE SESSIONS
REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE
- Ticket to Jam sessions are filmed and recorded 100% live in the bus
- Artists are given an hour and a half-ish to film 1-3 original songs. Sessions are filmed, recorded, edited, color-graded & mixed for release
- Artists are required to provide their own instruments unless otherwise arranged. All audio engineering needs are provided, as well as drums, piano, bass & guitar amps and microphones
- All instruments, all styles are permitted!
- The music and songs can be in any languages
- Once the session is edited, we send a first version for modifications, the second version is the final version
- Episodes are released exclusively via our YouTube channel, website, and Social Media
- Episodes release time is decided by Ticket to Jam
- The files are also sent to the band, to be used at their convenience
- Ticket to Jam owns exclusive copyrights to the episode, raw footage, and audio recordings
SESSION NOTE: Ticket to Jam owns exclusive copyrights to the final video/episode, along with all raw footage and audio/video recordings - but you're welcome to share and promote the episode in its original format on your own social media channels and website.