Mobile Stage HireNeed a quick and easy stage for your next event?
Here’s all the info you need to know…
Discover an original concept of mobile stage and nomadic studio, fully equipped for the turnkey organisation of your events:
You are the organiser of a festival, a skiing and extreme sports contest, a popular and festive event … Do you want to make your next edition even more attractive, user-friendly and innovative? Ticket to Jam invites you to set up our stage at the heart of your event!
Equipped with professional equipment and quality instruments, we offer the opportunity for the scheduled groups to perform “live sessions” in the studio. Find all of our live sessions on Youtube / tickettojam website
We offer an all-inclusive service:
- The rental and installation of an 18m² mobile stage
- Sound Desk with engineer booth/tent
- Light and sound systems.
- (Optional) An aftermovie and promotion on our website / YouTube / social networks.
LATEST LIVE SESSIONS
REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE
- Ticket to Jam sessions are filmed and recorded 100% live in the bus
- Artists are given an hour and a half-ish to film 1-3 original songs. Sessions are filmed, recorded, edited, color-graded & mixed for release
- Artists are required to provide their own instruments unless otherwise arranged. All audio engineering needs are provided, as well as drums, piano, bass & guitar amps and microphones
- All instruments, all styles are permitted!
- The music and songs can be in any languages
- Once the session is edited, we send a first version for modifications, the second version is the final version
- Episodes are released exclusively via our YouTube channel, website, and Social Media
- Episodes release time is decided by Ticket to Jam
- The files are also sent to the band, to be used at their convenience
- Ticket to Jam owns exclusive copyrights to the episode, raw footage, and audio recordings
SESSION NOTE: Ticket to Jam owns exclusive copyrights to the final video/episode, along with all raw footage and audio/video recordings - but you're welcome to share and promote the episode in its original format on your own social media channels and website.