Session InfoWanna feature on Ticket to Jam?
Here’s all the info you need to know…
If you’d like to jump in the Ticket to Jam bus and record a song or two, we’d love to have you! Just fill in the form on the right and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Here’s some more details on how our sessions work:
- Ticket to Jam sessions are filmed and recorded 100% live in the bus.
- We accept interest from all over Europe, and we’ll do our best to fit you in when we’re in your area.
- You get an hour and a half (ish) to perform 1-3 original songs.
- We’ll take care of the filming, recording, editing, and mixing for release.
- You’ll need to provide your own instruments unless otherwise arranged. All audio engineering needs are provided, as well as drums, keyboard, bass and guitar amps, and microphones.
- All instruments, all styles are permitted.
- The music and songs can be in any language, but we’ll need you to write up short intro in English (so that we can promote your music on our socials).
- You’re guaranteed to have at least ONE song/video released (though we can’t promise when – we plan this to fit in with our release schedule)
- Episodes are released exclusively via our YouTube channel, website, and Social Media.
If you have any questions, just stick them in the form on the right with your contact details and we’ll do our best!
And if you know anyone who’d be perfect to feature on Ticket to Jam, direct them to this page 😉
SESSION NOTE: Ticket to Jam owns exclusive copyrights to the final video/episode, along with all raw footage and audio/video recordings – but you’re welcome to share and promote the episode in its original format on your own social media channels and website.